Click an Ad

If you find this blog helpful, please support me by clicking an ad!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Firefox Mobile for Android has been updated!

Firefox Mobile for Android has been updated!

Sorry for not posting much lately (to the 3 of you looking at this site on a regular basis). I promise I'll have more to post in the coming weeks and months, as I start my new job in a much larger and diverse environment that I'm used to.

Today, though, I will tell you that the newest version of Firefox Mobile has hit the Google Play Store. So far I like it. It's faster and more well-organized than the last version.

1 comment:

  1. This a simple add-on to fix the display of most Dhivehi websites in Firefox for Android without having to root to install alternate system fonts. Cell Phone Tracker App For Iphone

    ReplyDelete